I wanted to do this project inspired by Danny Street when I was still working back in SG, but I lost interest immediately right after I got rejected by some lady I wanted to take a photo of in China Town. She looked at me as if I’m some creep when I approached her so good bye to that.
I’m never good at talking to humans, nor taking street photographs.
I wish I was into film photography already when I was living there, I would’ve explored the city more than just stay all day at home during offs.
Canon 450D // VSCOblog comments powered by Disqus
- mariaheretesa likes this
- februarynineteen likes this
- jlewisphotography likes this
- fuckdiculous reblogged this from neegro
- fuckdiculous likes this
- nicolllss reblogged this from neegro
- nicolllss likes this
- n0wthen reblogged this from neegro
- neegro reblogged this from helloaia
- sshwr likes this
- unleashedreverie likes this
- heynikk reblogged this from helloaia
- iellezky likes this
- kunihito-miki likes this
- gatonegrooo likes this
- targetarj likes this
- joshhaynes said:I totally feel you on that.
- joshhaynes likes this
- hoscakalmavigokyuzu likes this
- teooooo likes this
- chinitang-litratista likes this
- mylomoadventure likes this
- diannedulfo likes this
- ishaang likes this
- shiftme likes this
- lfohrenkam reblogged this from helloaia
- leeeeeeeyan likes this
- helloaia posted this